Name the ANTI 2A bills or regs that the Pres or Romney have enacted or supported

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gun Control 8
 In 1994 Senate race, Romney backed Brady bill and assault weapons ban, saying “I don’t line up with the
NRA” and “that’s not going to make me the hero of the NRA.”

 Romney called Clinton crime bill “a big step forward.”

 As governor, Romney quadrupled gun licensing fees and vowed not to “chip away” at tough gun laws

 In 2004, Romney signed permanent state-level ban on assault weapons that was mirrored after federal
assault weapons ban.

 In January 2006, Romney said he owned a gun – then two days later admitted he did not and the gun
belonged to his son.

 Romney bragged about being member of the NRA but later revealed he didn’t join until August 2006, just
before launching his presidential campaign.

 Romney recently said he’s “been a hunter pretty much all my life” but later admitted he hunted only twice in
his life, later clarifying remarks by claiming he has hunted “small varmints … more than two times.”

 In 2006 press conference, Romney claimed he had been hunting “many times” after returning from quail hunt
in Georgia.
ECO

Are these statements true?

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there both going to bring us down. who is going to do it faster? Obama made himself "president" of the UN years ago, which was not "legal" and is now trying to bypass congress and other due process to get what he wants done, done. unconventional, but he is achieving his goal. Goals that i do not agree with. If i could, i would vote that the elephant and donkey be the pres and vice pres.

Latest posts

Top Bottom