NBC Admitted: No ‘Assault Rifle’ Used in Newtown Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what people are trying to prove with the idea that a semi-automatic rifle wasn't used in these murders.
If that evil bastard used only handguns or a shot gun, does that help anybody's feelings any? Those kids are still dead.
Should the cretins ban pistols and shotguns instead of "assault rifles"?
Serious question.

What are you trying to prove?

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what people are trying to prove with the idea that a semi-automatic rifle wasn't used in these murders.
If that evil bastard used only handguns or a shot gun, does that help anybody's feelings any? Those kids are still dead.
Serious question.

Doesn't make anything better. Just shows that Obama will use anything to further his personal agenda and the way he used those children yesterday as props was sickening. Obama knows what weapons were used and which ones were not.

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
What was in the trunk doesn't really matter. The conflicting reports and the wacko ME reporting on what was used does. If there has ever been a time that I've reached for the aluminum foil this is it. Well this and after watching Signs.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't make anything better. Just shows that Obama will use anything to further his personal agenda and the way he used those children yesterday as props was sickening. Obama knows what weapons were used and which ones were not.
What I'm asking is, if the primary weapon was a shotgun, wouldn't he use that as a reason for his "personal agenda"?
If they banned shotguns it would affect alot more people than if they banned "assault rifles".
What is his agenda anyway?

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I'm asking is, if the primary weapon was a shotgun, wouldn't he use that as a reason for his "personal agenda"?
If they banned shotguns it would affect alot more people than if they banned "assault rifles".
What is his agenda anyway?

His agenda, in my opinion, is more stringent gun laws. It is perceived that Assault Rifles are more dangerous than Shotguns, Handguns, and rifles therefore an easier and proven target. Why else would he go after AR’s and magazine capacities knowing that they were not an issue with Newtown?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Serious question.

When using an AR-15 gives the opposition more fuel to the fire it means something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom