Need a new EDC knife. (recommendations?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Leek is only thirty something, so not under $30 but under $40 for several variants. That's not too pricey for a decent, made in USA blade. I'd like to spring for a Spyderco Techno myself but I'm too rough on my knives. I'd break or lose it. The Leek I can tolerate if something happened to it.

Bought a Leek of ebay for $20 something.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kershaw cryo has a pretty small blade, speed safe and had a deep pocket clip. though if you like a knife, find a new clip for it. That is what i did with my kershaw RAM

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a Leek of ebay for $20 something.

Even better! I forgot about the blems available on there.

Thought for $5, my pawn shop Gerber Paraframe has been impossible to beat. I know it's a Chinese knife, but it's light and sharpens reasonably well and I beat the ever-living crap outta it.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy smokes on the price of that thing. Looks nice though.

Ha! Yeah, they are a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. I have used this thing for everything...cutting boxes, tree branches, skinning deer, chopping wood (stuck it in a log and beat it with a steel pipe), cutting thin metal (I misplaced my tin snips), getting stuck screws out (using the blade on the threads), etc....

So far there are no chips or dings in it anywhere. It does need sharpened now though. Best part is he's a local guy and a real good guy to boot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom