Need advice from the flashlight experts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally like the Streamlight Stylus. It uses 2-AAAs. Use it almost every night and am still on my first set of batteries and bought it in October-ish. Even bought one for my dad for Christmas and he carries his daily also (we both work in transportation for a large company and have to jack with trailers in the dark). Even our mechanics all use them daily.

http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like there are a lot of good lights. I'll have to reseach a little more now that it's narrowed down. I'll let you guys know what I go with! Thanks!

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like there are a lot of good lights. I'll have to reseach a little more now that it's narrowed down. I'll let you guys know what I go with! Thanks!

Please do - it's always nice to see what people end up with and what they think of their choice after a little use.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After looking at all of them I think I'm going to go with the Klarus P1A XP-G R5 AA. It's simple, has good reviews and has everything I want. Going to order a couple tonight! This will be my first flashlight that isn't a piece of crap.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I personally like the Streamlight Stylus. It uses 2-AAAs. Use it almost every night and am still on my first set of batteries and bought it in October-ish. Even bought one for my dad for Christmas and he carries his daily also (we both work in transportation for a large company and have to jack with trailers in the dark). Even our mechanics all use them daily.

http://www.streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=133

+1 on the streamlight. It's good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom