Need an answer to a discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would take a chance on it.
It would be easier to completely conceal it than explain to the officer that you didn't think he would know what it was.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the clip on an IWB tuckable holster showing like the Galco UDC model? It's not the gun, but gives clue to the gun.

NoDayWithout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The State of Oklahoma defines Concealed handgun as a loaded or unloaded pistol carried hidden from the detection and view of another person either upon or about the person, in a purse or other container belonging to the person, or in a vehicle which is operated by the person or in which the person is riding as a passenger;

In other words the clip is legal however it leaves 0 room for tolerance of the shirt to move. It is legal as long as you can see absolutely none of the pistol including a outline.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you have to worry about wheather it is concealed or not, be safe and make sure all of it is concealed.

When it comes down to it, it will depend on the LEO who will decide if he is goijng to "write you up" for it, and then the DA (or Asst DA) that will decide if you will be charged in Court.

Hundreds (thousands?) of LEOs will not have the same opinion and there are hundreds of DAs and Asst. DAs who will not all share the smae opinion.

Why leave your fate up to the decisions of people you don't even know? Keep it under wraps!

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it really ok to carry like lets say a double mag pouch for your CW in plain sight?

yes it is...there is no law about having to conceal your ammo...if you wanted to you could walk around Rambo style with a bandalier as long as no gun was attached to the ammo or mags.

And if you can see any part of the gun it is not concealed because it is not what it looks like to you that matters it is what it looks like to me that matters and sir I know a gun when I see it.

urbanscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why risk the fine point to interpretation? If it could possibly be considered conceled then assume that it would be in court. Facts are only the ruling of the judge at that time. Error of the side of caution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom