Need some help osa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok a few years ago there was a guy i think from OKC or Stillwater. Had red hair and was his pic in his avatar. Seems like his name was red something. That had a Tommy gun made by a guy somewhere. I have tried to search but not coming up with anything. It was also for sale and i'm not sure if it sold or not. Can the powers of OAS help me out.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His name is Jarod, I believe. His user name is BigRed82 or something like that. I believe he moved to TX

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks i knew someone would know. I want to try and find out who built his gun for him. I'm in the market and don't want a auto ordinance. Which seems is all that is out there.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gsarg said:
His name is Jarod, I believe. His user name is BigRed82 or something like that. I believe he moved to TX

Yep and I remember his ad for the Thompson. I think it was semi auto but SBR. Might be possible to run a search for his posts and find the ad. Pretty sure he mentioned the builder in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom