Need Some trip help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of the three you mentioned, Branson, Hot springs, and Eureka Springs, we have spent lots of time at each.
Most of my responses will relate to the outdoor activities if that is your interest like you said. I have no info about hiking trails.

Honeymooned at Eureka Springs, and vacationed there as well over the years. Nice party scene in the evening, and some of the street entertainment is ok. I detest following my wife around the shopping area.

We have made many Canoe trips down the White in the tailwaters of Beaver Lake, trout fishing along the way.
We have taken our boat, and rented boats on Beaver. Clear water lake that is tough to fish in the summer unless you know how to structure fish, or fish at night.

Hot Springs, we went to the horse track, and visited the area lakes a little. Not our favorite place of the three.

Branson, We have been going to for 25 years. Twice a year. We have never been to one of the shows. We stay at Liley's Landing, a resort on Lake Tanneycomo. Very quiet, laid back, with a great marina, and fly shop. Typically stay for 5-8 days. I trout and bass fish the lake. My wife will join me in the afternoons. She goes to town and shops during the day, or just kicks back for some down time.
Thats all I do except for going out in the evening for dinner at area restaurants. There are zip lines, Shotgun ranges, and lots of things to do if your not interested in hilbilly ho-down.

Some say the shows are pretty good, but not my cup of tea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom