Need TC Primer Tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for what I've been told is a Thompson Contender primer tool. Here's a picture of what it looks like. It does have a TC logo on the tool in the middle. Any direction you can suggest to find one to purchase would be most appreciated. Thanks
IMG_1417.jpeg

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I correct this tool is to switch from centerfire to rimfire? Looks like something that could be made pretty easily with a flathead screwdriver and a Dremel.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that’s just for capping and decapping a muzzleloader, Cabela’s should have them in stock. Might be CVA or other brand name, but they all work the same in my experience. If that’s for converting center fire to rimfire on a contender, that’s out of my depth

DrewS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all for the responses. I finally found a site that has these for sale (see link below). I recently started shooting F-Class Rimfire out at OKCGC. The matches require single feed only. Even with a single feed magazine adaptor I've been struggle with feeding the round into the chamber. Half the time the dang round would fall to the side of the single feed mag or go the wrong direction. I was having to spend several minutes each relay digging miss feed rounds out. For my last relay of the match someone kindly share one of these with me and said to use it for loading the round into the chamber directly and not to use the single feed mag. This tool worked perfectly to load 22LR into the chamber without any fumbles. It was a little slower but the constancy was so much better then trying to use the single feed mag. I appreciate all your helping finding this. Thanks

https://melsoutdoors.com/product/th...d-depriming-tool-209-primer-polymer-pack-of-3

Latest posts

Top Bottom