Neighbor Broken into

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the Dept of Pub Safety/IT for OKC in the radio shop. Talking to some of the cops who come in (we fix their pc's, radio's and some of their other equipment), yeah, it is getting worse.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my dads car was broke into week before last! i hear a noise and look outside and the guy looks right at me. run outside and he speeds of! hate thieves!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That facility next to the OKC hazardous material dropoff is where I work. There are always black and whites out there we get mistaken for a station all the time. Officers dropping off usually lock them inside the car, or leave it unlocked with the keys stashed somewhere and a note telling us what needs to be fixed. The other night someone scaled a fence, went through the cars till they found one with the keys, and stole it. They drove through one of the side gates, and almost hit a car. A HP officer happened to see this and it turned into a 20 min chase with the stolen OCPD car getting PIT'd. The break in and subsequent gate running were all caught on tape too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom