New car dinged and broken into

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Kia, huh?? You wouldn't happen to have any wheels for sale, would you?? I found some really nice body armor on the side of the road a while back. We might could work a trade ... If not, I think GC might have 13 knives, if you are interested in that kind of stuff ...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that's a great story. I thought stepping out of my truck onto a used diaper in the Walmart parking lot was good...

Just asked my nurses for some 2-week-old dirty diapers I could huff to clear the ER stench from my palate. Maybe I should run over to Wal-Mart?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
A Kia, huh?? You wouldn't happen to have any wheels for sale, would you?? I found some really nice body armor on the side of the road a while back. We might could work a trade ... If not, I think GC might have 13 knives, if you are interested in that kind of stuff ...

Only if they're tactical throwing knives, you know, the ones with velcro on the back so you can stick them to the tac-vest?

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just bought my wife a new white Kia Saturday night. She had not driven it at all until today when she went to wal mart to buy some more canned goods for the coming apocalypse.

When she came out there was a huge truck with a big sign on a trailer that said the end is near parked right next to her new Kia!

She parked way out in the parking lot so nobody would get too close and there was this truck! She got to the car and noticed a door ding on the car and also the window had been broken and someone stole 44 loaded glock mags and 15 bullet proof vest that we bought off of craigslist and she had picked up on the way to walmart.

We were able to view the security camera recording at the electronic section inside the store and the guy that stloe the mags and vest was wearing a hoodie and had a bag of skittles hanging out of his pocket.

We are so mad that people can just destroy peoples property and steal!

Why would you buy a Kia??

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To bad about your loss. It is tempting to set a trap for thieves.. but it can have consequences.

In the hay day of CB radios when they first came out and the good ones being used by truckers were costing several hundred dollars.. a relative of mine had one stolen out of his vehicle.. just ripped it completely out.. mount & all.... so he soldered some 1" treble hooks onto the back of the replacement. He came out to go to work one morning and found a punk stretched prone out his driver's door with his hands stuck to the back of the radio. Apparently he had been there for hours! Said he begged like a baby..."Please Mister, help me!"... really polite. Police arrived and arrested the punk after a ambulance crew freed him from the hooks.. then arrested my relative for human entrapment. Cost him $600 in fine.. but he didn't lose any more CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom