New car dinged and broken into

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really think you need to post the pictures and repeatedly threaten bodily injury to the evil-doer. Threaten him loudly and often in a public forum and request the assistance of forum members.

Also, I think you should allude to your law enforcement connections who will commit crimes in the furtherance of your pursuit of vengeance.

What kind of person would do this?

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't ask but it's been one of those kind of day ...

What 'cha want me to be wearing, Fat Guy?? :lookaroun

(A dirty t-shirt, blue jeans and combat boots ... I've been cleaning house so when GC gets home from firearms he'll be surprised ... Lord knows he will definitely be surprised that I actually did something around here! ROFLMAO!!)

How bout your hubby's work shirt and hat with some fishnet stockings and the combat boots.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB,

What we really want to do is ask your hubby to violate department policy and the law and help us find the offending door dinger, so we can inflict multiple acts of violence upon them. Because, we really believe that would make our wives proud.

D

daddyof3_101

What Irony. I just happen to have 44 loaded glock mags and a bunch of bullet proof vests for sale. What are the odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom