New car dinged and broken into

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To bad about your loss. It is tempting to set a trap for thieves.. but it can have consequences.

In the hay day of CB radios when they first came out and the good ones being used by truckers were costing several hundred dollars.. a relative of mine had one stolen out of his vehicle.. just ripped it completely out.. mount & all.... so he soldered some 1" treble hooks onto the back of the replacement. He came out to go to work one morning and found a punk stretched prone out his driver's door with his hands stuck to the back of the radio. Apparently he had been there for hours! Said he begged like a baby..."Please Mister, help me!"... really polite. Police arrived and arrested the punk after a ambulance crew freed him from the hooks.. then arrested my relative for human entrapment. Cost him $600 in fine.. but he didn't lose any more CB's.

I had never considered that. We've always used 1x1's with razorblades spaced an inch or so apart under dash's on the Jeeps. That's been a common trick as long as I've been into the dirtiest four letter word.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang! No pictures or it didn't happen!!

The last one I saw a of a "new-to-them" car had a picture. Only, I got confused. It was supposed to have been a recent purchase, but there was no temporary paper-like tag covering the old one. Would your situation be similar?

Besides, I wouldn't worry about door dings. After all, according to the Mayan calendar, things won't last 'til Chrismas, so why worry?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm glad the other thread was closed because so many people were being "jerks" by telling the OP he's a completely ridiculous human being for trying to hunt down and vaguely threaten to kick the ass of the driver of a truck that dared park in the same parking lot as his 3-year-old sedan. Because that's an unbroken chain of events that proves he dented the OP's car.

Anyways, I hope everyone finds every person the assume (with no proof) ever wronged them in some minor way. Maybe you'll get to kick a few asses before it catches up with you!

Well, apparently my suggestion was poorly received, so I got nothing ... except for me personally I find it easier to deal with such pent up anger and resentment in ways that require a little R&R with GC as opposed activities that might possibly get me jail time with Helga and the girls ...

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A Kia, huh?? You wouldn't happen to have any wheels for sale, would you?? I found some really nice body armor on the side of the road a while back. We might could work a trade ... If not, I think GC might have 13 knives, if you are interested in that kind of stuff ...

Very interesting offers. Whatcha wearing?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very interesting offers. Whatcha wearing?

I know I shouldn't ask but it's been one of those kind of day ...

What 'cha want me to be wearing, Fat Guy?? :lookaroun

(A dirty t-shirt, blue jeans and combat boots ... I've been cleaning house so when GC gets home from firearms he'll be surprised ... Lord knows he will definitely be surprised that I actually did something around here! ROFLMAO!!)

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really think you need to post the pictures and repeatedly threaten bodily injury to the evil-doer. Threaten him loudly and often in a public forum and request the assistance of forum members.

Also, I think you should allude to your law enforcement connections who will commit crimes in the furtherance of your pursuit of vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom