New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Dos_punchingout.jpg

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You REALLY think this wont happen? really?

what about, hmmm... lets go super tinfoil for jusst a sec.......

This fantistical molecular scanner + UAV drones.... + the ability to kill American citizens (NDAA)

That's terminator ****. Plain and simple.

A very apropos comparison, since the Terminator is a great piece of fiction.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahh... is it nitetime yet? I have to do the dishes real quick fellas.

There is ALOT of messages through Hollywood from the illuminati. Thats a whole nutter thread though. I will add it to my list.

Only one thread at a time though ok? I dont want to overwhelm the non believers.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow man, you really are down for debunking this.

Dont you see? It's not about if it exists or not. There is alot more to it that just an idea, a multimillion dollar idea at that, paid for with alot of your tax dollars.

This is not correct.

A private company, In-Q-Tel, has partnered with another private company, Genia Photonics, to market a potential technology to the government.

This strategic partnership between Genia Photonics and IQT will promote Genia’s fiber-based laser technology development to a higher level and provide new opportunities for Genia’s product applications.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You REALLY think this wont happen? really?

It is not imminent. That was my point. We are not 'two years away' from 'privacy being eliminated' at airports because 'TSA analyzes molecules'.

The technology might be developed, it could eventually make it's way to TSA, and they could very well violate every privacy law in the world with it. However there are oceans of distance between this technology now, and using in this way. Namely: the product doesn't exist yet. The manufacturer has built an engine and a drivetrain. That means we are still a ways off from driving an army tank down mainstreet.

They need money to build the tank, which is why Genia hired IQT. IQT floats a few wild ideas, gets bloodpressure up. If two or three inquiries come in about the technology, future funding avenues may appear. IQT does job, Genia gladly pays the invoice.

It's like this: The manufacturer says 'could be possible', the PR company says 'it is close', and infowars & trash media says 'kiss your butt goodbye, America'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom