New Glock pistolas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I did like my M&P, the aftermarket support just isn't there yet. Not like it is for Glock. With the popularity of the M&P growing everyday, I figure the aftermarket support will eventually catch up. I would say that the M&P line is the first to really challenge Glock.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I did like my M&P, the aftermarket support just isn't there yet. Not like it is for Glock. With the popularity of the M&P growing everyday, I figure the aftermarket support will eventually catch up. I would say that the M&P line is the first to really challenge Glock.

plus the M&P's are just aesthetically pleasing. I know, I know....I still want a G30sf, but only as a swap of my EDC. I want the 26 too, but only as a BUG. When the Glocks get small, they tend to not look as fugly.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
plus the M&P's are just aesthetically pleasing. I know, I know....I still want a G30sf, but only as a swap of my EDC. I want the 26 too, but only as a BUG. When the Glocks get small, they tend to not look as fugly.

I still have a shield in 9mm that I carry. I also have a Glock 19 that I carry as well. The shield tends to disappear no matter what I wear. However, I'll carry the G-19 if the clothes I'm wearing that day will allow.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did you ditch the C.O.R.E.?

I'm really wanting to get into 3-gun and the CORE would put me in the open class. I don't want any part of that. With the money I had invested in it, I could pick up a G-34 (which I did already) and have a lot of money left over to mod it out and pay for a new 3 gun belt and mag holders.

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have a shield in 9mm that I carry. I also have a Glock 19 that I carry as well. The shield tends to disappear no matter what I wear. However, I'll carry the G-19 if the clothes I'm wearing that day will allow.

I got rid of my Shield to trade it for a 19 for the wife. I miss it, but my 23 seems to disappear fine. Not as good as the Shield, but good enough.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and everyone else has spent that 30 years trying to build their own glock....m&p,xd,ruger sr,styer m's etc etc

Well, not all, but most everybody anyway. I like the M&P line too, but it still sprang from the innovative design of Glock.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really wanting to get into 3-gun and the CORE would put me in the open class. I don't want any part of that. With the money I had invested in it, I could pick up a G-34 (which I did already) and have a lot of money left over to mod it out and pay for a new 3 gun belt and mag holders.

How would it put you into open class? As long as you just have iron sights and internal changes then you should be good.

desertitpro

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering every other manufacturer has spent decades to try and copy Glocks polymer/striker fire pistol, imagine the furor an introduction of NEW Glock innovation would cause. I'm of the opinion that Glock creators are in the same class as John Browning for developing a product that will be copied and cloned for the next 100 years by competitors such as the 1911.

Latest posts

Top Bottom