New Glock pistolas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Glock would either leave the sights off so you don't have ****** sights to begin with, or put night sights on at factory it could save everybody time, effort and may get them to spend a little more cash for sights that aren't complete crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how glock puts crappy factory sights on there. I change out the sights on every gun I own. I hate 3 dot sights on any pistol and especially hate the U-dot of the glocks. I look at the glock sights as place holders for the sights the buyer really wants. Plus glock sights are super easy to remove. Front one screws on and the rear drifts easy enough to remove. Not everyone thinks this way, but it really works out for my needs.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like how glock puts crappy factory sights on there. I change out the sights on every gun I own. I hate 3 dot sights on any pistol and especially hate the U-dot of the glocks. I look at the glock sights as place holders for the sights the buyer really wants. Plus glock sights are super easy to remove. Front one screws on and the rear drifts easy enough to remove. Not everyone thinks this way, but it really works out for my needs.

True, I have the front sight removal tool and a drift punch so I know how easy it is; I just hate their factory sights

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glock sights aren't like terrible, they just aren't the best around.
Now H&K, their night sights are freakin' crazy!!!
All you gotta so is shine a LED light on them and then you'll be amazed by how gosh darn bright they are!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock sights aren't like terrible, they just aren't the best around.
Now H&K, their night sights are freakin' crazy!!!
All you gotta so is shine a LED light on them and then you'll be amazed by how gosh darn bright they are!

I prefer the straight 8 style or the blank rear and red fiber front.

Latest posts

Top Bottom