New Glock pistolas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ae5mh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been a fan of the Glock.. Until the new 41 peaked my curiosity. I said if there was ever a Glock to try it would be the 41. So I got one! Anyone else out there have one?

Transitioning from the XD45 tactical (5.0" barrel and compact frame) I do like it! The trigger is something I'm trying to get used to, but that will come with practice. The grip is pretty big compared to the XD but my hands are big enough. Also thinking about a new fiber front sight?

Thoughts anyone?

Mark

marshrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been a fan of the Glock.. Until the new 41 peaked my curiosity. I said if there was ever a Glock to try it would be the 41. So I got one! Anyone else out there have one?

Transitioning from the XD45 tactical (5.0" barrel and compact frame) I do like it! The trigger is something I'm trying to get used to, but that will come with practice. The grip is pretty big compared to the XD but my hands are big enough. Also thinking about a new fiber front sight?

Thoughts anyone?

Mark

I switched from all XD's to all Glocks. I don't really know what it is about these dang things, but they just fit me, and I don't have these giant mitts for hands either. They sit well, and I can point and shoot naturally. I have a 21SF, but I have been itching to shoot a 41.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Glock would either leave the sights off so you don't have ****** sights to begin with, or put night sights on at factory it could save everybody time, effort and may get them to spend a little more cash for sights that aren't complete crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wanna try out the Glock 41, I've been waiting for something like that.
As far as Glock goes, I'm only going to have a Glock 22, Glock 23, Glock 27, and then possibly a Glock 30 or the 41.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought you said a while back you didn't like glock? Have a change of heart to the block side?? Lol

Well...... I guess I am I lil bit.
My dad just got a Glock 23 and now he wants to go back and get a Glock 35.
So I'm a bit interested, but I prefer M&Ps though!
That's why I'm hopefully about to get either an M&P40c or M&P40L CORE.

But yeah, I guess I am beginning to like the "block" again. Ahahaha.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Glock would either leave the sights off so you don't have ****** sights to begin with, or put night sights on at factory it could save everybody time, effort and may get them to spend a little more cash for sights that aren't complete crap

Im pretty sure that every glock I have bought with the exception of the 35 had factory night sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom