New Gun Shop!!! What do YOU want stocked?

• Thread starter Mustang Armory, LLC
  • Start Date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mustang Armory, LLC

welcome to the forum! Im not near Mustang but will ask anyway....will you carry milsurps?
I actually have 5 Polish P64s (9x18) right now and 4 Argentine .38 Taurus M82s right now. They've been heck to get rid of at the gun shows.. I don't know why either. $190 for the M82s (shooters) and $230 for the P64s (all look unfired). I'm scared to carry milsurps now haha. I didn't even sell a box of .38 at the last RK gun show when they jacked the price for entrance/tables up.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

I think someone who sold quality AKs like Arsenal could make some money. They always sell fast in the classifieds and no one except H and H has any and the rare times they do $$$$$.
Hmm.. I'll definitely look into it. I can't say I want to carry just generic run of the mill stuff. That's one reason why I wanted to start with silencers. I think with the power of the internet, they're taking off in sales. Just my reasoning.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Are you going to do transfers?
Yes, Sir. $50 for Title II/NFA stuff. I'm available to do that now.
When I open shop-$25 for Title 1 stuff-$5 extra for multiple handguns (It's another form for me), but stuff as many as you want on a Title 1 transfer. It's the same amount of work for me (just one call), unless it takes me 10 years to copy all your serial numbers haha.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Welcome! I like a gun store with a variety, but most importantly good prices.
Yeah, my goal is to beat the prices of my in-town competition or just carry different stuff. However, you won't believe how thin supply is right now. It's scary, just ask anyone that deals.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Almost forgot, anybody have preferences for silencer brands/models/calibers? I was thinking AAC, Silencerco, Huntertown Arms, and maybe Gemtech.

Latest posts

Top Bottom