New Pics of the Apollo 11 Landing Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I often think about is what our relationship was like with the Soviets at the time. Massive spying on both sides. And it seemed the Ruskies always found out about anything of importance we had. Advanced bomber design, advanced fighter jet and weapons systems designs, nuke know-how...they seemed to find it sooner or later. You know they were throwing huge money and resources at the Apollo program in an effort to see what they can see. If they had a single shred of proof it was faked, they would have been shouting it loud and clear and every day. So, if it was faked, our good budies at the Kremlin must have been in on the cover up too. You know, because they liked and respected us so much back then.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• whoopiemoonlandinghoax.jpg
    whoopiemoonlandinghoax.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 93

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One thing I often think about is what our relationship was like with the Soviets at the time. Massive spying on both sides. And it seemed the Ruskies always found out about anything of importance we had. Advanced bomber design, advanced fighter jet and weapons systems designs, nuke know-how...they seemed to find it sooner or later. You know they were throwing huge money and resources at the Apollo program in an effort to see what they can see. If they had a single shred of proof it was faked, they would have been shouting it loud and clear and every day. So, if it was faked, our good budies at the Kremlin must have been in on the cover up too. You know, because they liked and respected us so much back then.

They would have? Have you ever heard of leverage? Have you ever heard of using information as blackmail to get what you want?

I'm not saying that's the case, but I'm merely speculating just as you are.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 'lunar retroreflector experiment' of bouncing a beam off the moon was something I did as part of a physics lab in college.

If I remember, there are three of those reflectors up there.

The distance the beam travels can be verified by the loss of intensity of the beam. The lab calculated the loss to be like 34^-8 watts. The environmental loss was calculated to be a much smaller amount - by comparasion, lots of light gets 'lost' over that distance. This is important because there is no way that any experiment on earth can replicate light loss over such an extreme distance. It was cool, to actually 'see' a beam that had traveled to the moon and back right in front of your face. It didn't even smell funny or anything.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously Madd, does everything the government or the media tells us have to be wrong? In that case how do we know anything at all. Are you an absolute sckeptic when it comes to reality? Has an evil genie inhabited our minds as in Descartes or the Matrix?

Because dude,l mean dude.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously Madd, does everything the government or the media tells us have to be wrong? In that case how do we know anything at all. Are you an absolute sckeptic when it comes to reality? Has an evil genie inhabited our minds as in Descartes or the Matrix?

Because dude,l mean dude.

That's him,I pay little attention to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom