NFA type weapons ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about you quit beating around the bush and tell what you have.... and then we will be able to give you a more educated answer. Cheers.

If I wasn't sure about something like that, I wouldn't ask on a public forum. ESPECIALLY when I use the same name at many other places online.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, what are you asking? do you what to know about weapons no longer under the perview of the NFA. or are you just fishing?
I guess I am just fishing for now. I could not afford anything right now but I would like to have something in the future that borders on NFA without the cost and tax. Sorry if my question seems so shallow. Sometimes it is hard to putting to a search engine a question that running in your head.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am just fishing for now. I could not afford anything right now but I would like to have something in the future that borders on NFA without the cost and tax. Sorry if my question seems so shallow. Sometimes it is hard to putting to a search engine a question that running in your head.

16" AR15 with a bumpfire stock.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Borders how? Like a 14.5" AR with pinned flash hider? 18" shotgun with pistol grip? semi-auto firearm with a bump fire device?

NFA fun is black & white (except when BATFE changes their mind on something). You cannot have a full auto as a non-SOT licensee without it being registered (and expensive). You're better off going to a range and renting a FA for a day. The new slide fire AR stock might be a satisfactory choice for you (or a pistol AR if you're looking for a short sort-of rifle thing). Regardless, nothing is as fun as a real NFA item, regardless of category. If you wanna play with big boy toys, ya gotta pay big boy bucks!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What makes a firearm fall under AOW and $5 fee vs $200 fee?

Type. Items like pen/flashlight guns, short barreled shotguns with no stock (pistol grip only). Pretty much anything that doesn't fall into the Full Auto, Short Barreled Shotgun, Short Barreled Rifle, Destructive Device or Suppressor categories

Latest posts

Top Bottom