NFL draft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I LoL'd. I know it must be hard for sooner fans to accept that OSU isn't the red headed step child anymore. Keep on touting your tradition and how you've been there before.

http://turfburner.com/the-feed/item/946-todd-monken-has-some-thoughts-on-ous-offense-last-season

UPDATE (4/27/12): Monken did issue an apology on Friday for his remarks about Jones.

Now that's the OSU classiness I've come to know all these years....... I guess it's ok with Gundy if it's one of his coaches and a rival and not one of his kids and the media. Figures....a few realistic comments about Weeden and everyone gets all butthurt and points the finger at OU.

As far as the rest of comments about OSU up and coming......one wonders if OU will ever win another Bedlam. :D I will say you guys have another cake walk schedule this year with almost all your tough opponets at home and Savannah State?? for an opener.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"another cake walk schedule" osu had the toughest schedule in the big 12 last year and top two or 3 in the country. Games between major programs are scheduled years in advance often 7+ years. Its not OSU's that mike stoops can't coach. Otherwise we could have a good team in az.

Outside of a narrow victory over a .500 fsu team and a pouning in stillwater where did ou travel last season?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bedlam record

82-17-7 win 65 straight years and it could be tied!

Sooners 7 national championships
42 conference championships
Overall 821-307-53

OSU. Zero national championships.
9 conference championships.
Overall 521-522-48

Now.....shhhh.
Cowboys had a great year, enjoy it. Some great players going to the pros for them.

Sorry, the sooners had another TERRIBLE 10 win season. We suck, we know it.

See you at our house this year ;)

BOOMER!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"another cake walk schedule" osu had the toughest schedule in the big 12 last year and top two or 3 in the country. Games between major programs are scheduled years in advance often 7+ years. Its not OSU's that mike stoops can't coach. Otherwise we could have a good team in az.

Outside of a narrow victory over a .500 fsu team and a pouning in stillwater where did ou travel last season?

Gotcha.... I'm sure Savannah state was 10-1 when they schduled it instead of 1-10 like they were last year. :rollingla

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheesh! Can't ya'll wait 'till next year, or at least start your own bedlam thread and let this one be about the draft?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU

Remember when Barry Sanders played there? Had a good year or 2 then basically nada till last year. I'm just saying...

Yep. We still have a ways to go in our football program. But it's nice to see the strides they are making. You can really see it in the depth chart. OSU fanatics need to remember we need to be them 60-70 more times to catch up.

I bleed orange, but to bash OU on football is ridiculous. But OU fans should also give it up to the strides OSU has made in recent years to permanently improve their football program.

Latest posts

Top Bottom