Night Hunting Rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have The Tripod & Mlok mount on the way
IMG_2071.jpeg

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but with the exception of hogs, it’s illegal in Oklahoma to hunt any game Or non-game species with any light enhancement devices.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong, but with the exception of hogs, it’s illegal in Oklahoma to hunt any game Or non-game species with any light enhancement devices.
Hog (Feral Swine) Regulations | Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
Landowners or agricultural lessees performing nuisance control activities shall be required to have a current agricultural exemption permit issued by the Oklahoma Tax Commission. A landowner, agricultural lessee, or designated agent of the landowner or lessee may use a headlight, thermal, or light enhancement device carried on the person, a vehicle with or without a mounted spotlight or night vision equipment while controlling nuisance coyotes and feral swine at night.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old rules were to contact county game ranger, notify exact location and time you are to hunt, and you must use shotgun with 6 shot only. Haven't kept up on current rules but I'd sure bet on contact w time and loc. Rifle and lights stuff legal in Texass. I'd sure like to go out and do that on those big ranches all night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom