Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhhh...what's so bad about this post? :ugh2: Hell, I've said a helluva lot worse than this and I'm still around.

If the "powers that be" are gonna ban her over that, I'm going on strike too. :finger:
Who said that was the post that got her banned? I merely pointed out that post as it was the easiest one of her's to find and it had the banner on it. The posts were in a thread "Netanyahu" where she gave her opinion and was called out (rather crudely) by others. This devolved into a nasty name calling fight, which got deleted.
I could speculate on why she got banned but not the others but I won't, mainly because it ain't none of my business. Feel free to contact a staff member if you have a question.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said that was the post that got her banned? I merely pointed out that post as it was the easiest one of her's to find and it had the banner on it. The posts were in a thread "Netanyahu" where she gave her opinion and was called out (rather crudely) by others. This devolved into a nasty name calling fight, which got deleted.
I could speculate on why she got banned but not the others but I won't, mainly because it ain't none of my business. Feel free to contact a staff member if you have a question.

Oh, my bad. I guess I just read your post wrong. Makes sense...I've been awake since about 5 o'clock yesterday afternoon. :coffee:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'll say it. That's ********. Is she outspoken, yeah. But ... Oof. Nevermind. Ain't worth it. I'm out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom