Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm often up late now that I retired from my state job, I have some computer work I do buying and selling industrial and other materials. The deals I find are later in the evening depending on west coast time zones or east coast.
I see a few others posting late. Its 3:40 am and I'm about to hit the hay finally.
Just wondered who else is a night owl and why.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am definitely a night owl. For the last several years I worked an afternoon or evening shift so staying up late and sleeping in has become the norm for me.

Now that I am retired it will be interesting to see if my sleeping habits change over the next few months.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definitely a night owl. For the last several years I worked an afternoon or evening shift so staying up late and sleeping in has become the norm for me.

Now that I am retired it will be interesting to see if my sleeping habits change over the next few months.
I was up till sun up Tuesday and slept till noon, night before I was falling asleep by 10 pm so I am sporadic it seems. While working I always had to be up by 6 am to get ready and off to the office but when I retired in Dec. I reverted back to a night owl.
I'm curious how it goes for you, There's not many days anymore that I see a sunrise like before.
I dont even care though lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom