Night without kids where to go eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Mrs. and I can finally celebrate our 11th anniversary this weekend. Only about 6 weeks late. Looking for some suggestions to go eat. I want to keep it casual enough to still wear jeans and boots.

Any input?

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Boulevard Steakhouse in Edmond is nice. Not inexpensive but the food and service are great. I have worn jeans and boots there before but with that said, have not been in about six or so months so you might want to check if the dress has changed.

I have friends that have been to Deep Fork in OKC and hated it but the three or four times that I have been there the food and service was excellent.

Nhinja Sushi is good. Their restaurant in Edmond on 2nd Street has always been good. Can walk next door to Hudson’s and shoot some pool after.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Hensleys is still open its really nice. Not too pricey. You can check it out online. If you've never tried Primos it's really nice too.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roadhouse is our go to generally. I'm considering Hensley's in Yukon. I haven't been there yet.

It's been 6-7 years since I was at Boulevard.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hensleys is going to shut down. Not sure when. I'd call first. Logans is one of our regular spots. Always good. Not too fancy.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I was at Hensley's the service was super slow but that was not too long after they opened. I recommend Boulevard Steakhouse, Mahogany, Opus, Vast, WSKY Lounge, Flint. Flint is my favorite. It's at the bottom of the Colcord Hotel in downtown and they have free valet parking. Their hummus is great. Awesome wine selection and believe it or not they have an awesome hamburger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom