Night without kids where to go eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on how much you want to spend, The Coach House is the best restaurant in Oklahoma City. It is on Avondale Drive in Nichols Hills Plaza. It's pricey, but the food and service are second to none.

Whoops, I saw the keep it casual.

Is the Haunted House still open in OKC? I haven't been there in years, but it was a really cool upscale good ole boy place.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh I forgot about..........Castle Falls at NW 8th and Rockwell is way cool. If you go reserve a table in the library. It will blow her dress up. Prices are great, atmosphere very nice, staff above all. Under $100 including wine or beer. I win!!!!!!!!

Coz

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Casual w/good food but nice enough to be "anniversary" sounds like RedRock.

If they've got live music going it's nice to have dessert and drinks on the waterfront

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had a night I wanted to make nice I would think about dinner and a movie down at the Moore Warren Theater, you can sit in your chair and call for service. http://www.warrentheatres.com/dsuite.asp The only thing I noticed is the movie is not one I have heard of so who knows if it's good or not. (Also one of the few theater's without No Guns signage)

Otherwise depends on what you like to eat. Go down to bricktown and get on the water taxi for the evening and hit whatever you fancy. Just grab the hop on hop off band and enjoy the evening.

It's probably a little late to do much else with short planning but those should be easy to work out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom