No more Mr and Mrs Potato Head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will pet rocks have interchangable genders too?

BidenPetRock.JPG

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the comments on that page was pretty funny.
It’s presumptuous to assume the potato even identifies as a potato. For all we know, it could see itself as a banana, orange, or even a bell pepper. I, for one, will not stand for this type of blanket vegetable labeling. If they’re going to remove the Mr. and Mrs. part, they ought to remove the potato part as well. Maybe Gender Neutral Vegetable Neutral Head? That won’t work- it’s presumptuous of me to even assume the potato identifies as a vegetable. I’ve got it.... “gender neutral object head.”

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the comments on that page was pretty funny.
It’s presumptuous to assume the potato even identifies as a potato. For all we know, it could see itself as a banana, orange, or even a bell pepper. I, for one, will not stand for this type of blanket vegetable labeling. If they’re going to remove the Mr. and Mrs. part, they ought to remove the potato part as well. Maybe Gender Neutral Vegetable Neutral Head? That won’t work- it’s presumptuous of me to even assume the potato identifies as a vegetable. I’ve got it.... “gender neutral object head.”

Now you are presuming it's a head. Maybe that drivel is coming out of it's @55......

Latest posts

Top Bottom