No Shave November

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife prefers that I not shave, so for me, every month is no shave month. Though, every now and then I like to peel it all down and start over. Freaks people who know me out.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that one of my new 45-120 Sharps 'Buffalo Killer' Razors would be the perfect weapon to skin your wooly beards.

i39.tinypic.com_2ze9t2s.jpg

Man that is badass. How do I get one?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that is badass. How do I get one?

I'm taking this one down to Franson's Firearms to put in their display, but I can ship you one just like it on Monday. I'll even throw in a free collectible Marlin Firearms razor blade like the one shown in the picture too.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are absolutely correect. Especially when you consider the awesome power and heft of the .50 BMG Razor, you might end up coming out looking like Freddy Krueger got ahold of you if you didn't do some trimmin' first. :)

I'm on it! Nothing slips by me.

Mach 5? I haven't heard of that one. Do you mean the Fusion? It does have 5 blades but it's not interchangable. I've had a few requests for Fusion versions and I'm still working on it so nothing available just yet. Possibly in the future.

I am also going to be releasing some newer handles for the DE such as a 45-120 Sharps and a 45-110 "Quigley Down Under" version. Also coming soon is a lower cost version of the DE head as well sitting on a .375 H&H magnum cartridge. It won't be a Parker, but it's almost the exact form of the old Gillette Tech razors. I've already tested it out and it provides a good shave with an entry price of around $20-$25. I might have a few of them at the Wanenmacher's show but I expect they'll sell out quickly.

That's probably what I was thinking of. I don't buy razors (replacements) very often. I usually have to look at my razor before I go to the store to make sure I know which ones to buy. lol. I probably use the Mach 3 and don't realize it. lol.
Thanks for the response HMFIC!

Latest posts

Top Bottom