No Shave November

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been growing my neckard and pedo looking stache out since i first heard about movember. For some reason i just can't get hair to grow very well on my damn chin, i also can't get a full stache going, it just won't grow in the middle.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all are gonna need some serious razor'ing come Dec. 1st !

May I suggest arming yourself with a .50 BMG Razor ahead of time to attack those unruly beards.

http://www.themightypencompany.com/50_BMG_RAZOR.html

Just a little PSA. Using a manual razor for your hobo beard would be bad. Not only to you but to your razor and you wouldn't want to damage something as awesome as the Ma Duce Razor by HMFIC, those things are wicked and I am gonna get a couple for me and the old man. The manual razor should be used after you trim up with an electric trimmer or razor. The mach 3 head on the ma duce razor works great and the fusion also does wonders.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all are gonna need some serious razor'ing come Dec. 1st !

May I suggest arming yourself with a .50 BMG Razor ahead of time to attack those unruly beards.

http://www.themightypencompany.com/50_BMG_RAZOR.html

I was wondering how long it would take. lol.

I do like them though! Might have to order that one that accepts the Mach 3. Question, will that one also accept a Mach 5 head?

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you please put some kind of warning up before you post a pic of yourself.

The last time I shaved was Saturday the 29th. I thought about participating, but I'm not good at growing facial hair. I want to believe I look like Burt Reynolds, but instead I look like this:

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Which makes me feel like everyone looks at me like I'm this:

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I generally always have a beard, so I have a head start. But I usually keep it trimmed. I'll let it go and see what happens.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My facial landscape has been at about medium for the past month or so. I can't take it no mo' so Im going to get the hedge trimmers out very soon.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a little PSA. Using a manual razor for your hobo beard would be bad. Not only to you but to your razor and you wouldn't want to damage something as awesome as the Ma Duce Razor by HMFIC, those things are wicked and I am gonna get a couple for me and the old man. The manual razor should be used after you trim up with an electric trimmer or razor. The mach 3 head on the ma duce razor works great and the fusion also does wonders.

You are absolutely correect. Especially when you consider the awesome power and heft of the .50 BMG Razor, you might end up coming out looking like Freddy Krueger got ahold of you if you didn't do some trimmin' first. :)

I was wondering how long it would take. lol.

I do like them though! Might have to order that one that accepts the Mach 3. Question, will that one also accept a Mach 5 head?

I'm on it! Nothing slips by me.

Mach 5? I haven't heard of that one. Do you mean the Fusion? It does have 5 blades but it's not interchangable. I've had a few requests for Fusion versions and I'm still working on it so nothing available just yet. Possibly in the future.

I am also going to be releasing some newer handles for the DE such as a 45-120 Sharps and a 45-110 "Quigley Down Under" version. Also coming soon is a lower cost version of the DE head as well sitting on a .375 H&H magnum cartridge. It won't be a Parker, but it's almost the exact form of the old Gillette Tech razors. I've already tested it out and it provides a good shave with an entry price of around $20-$25. I might have a few of them at the Wanenmacher's show but I expect they'll sell out quickly.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are absolutely correect. Especially when you consider the awesome power and heft of the .50 BMG Razor, you might end up coming out looking like Freddy Krueger got ahold of you if you didn't do some trimmin' first. :)

I'm on it! Nothing slips by me.

Mach 5? I haven't heard of that one. Do you mean the Fusion? It does have 5 blades but it's not interchangable. I've had a few requests for Fusion versions and I'm still working on it so nothing available just yet. Possibly in the future.

I am also going to be releasing some newer handles for the DE such as a 45-120 Sharps and a 45-110 "Quigley Down Under" version. Also coming soon is a lower cost version of the DE head as well sitting on a .375 H&H magnum cartridge. It won't be a Parker, but it's almost the exact form of the old Gillette Tech razors. I've already tested it out and it provides a good shave with an entry price of around $20-$25. I might have a few of them at the Wanenmacher's show but I expect they'll sell out quickly.

What brand? Feather, Weishi and Lord are the only I can think of. I have to be careful with my Parker (98R I think?) as its an aggressive razor, more so than the 91R I believe, but I get complimented on how close of a shave I have when I clean up. I might be interested in a 45-110 with either head. I need a travel razor, and the 45-110 with it being a straightwalled cartridge looks more like a razor to me, albeit more bad ass, so I think I might be apt to buy that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom