No Weather Thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothin here. For the last couple days people been like.....Oh, how will you deal with the blizzard coming, Oh there’s gonna be snow and cold and tornado and murder death assault weather. I be like.......I bet not, I’ll believe it when I see it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have some snow falling here in Bartlesville now. A little dusting seems to be on the roads in some areas, surprisingly - I didn't think it would be cold enough on the ground for anything to stick. All the rain yesterday and last night while temps were dropping must've leeched a lot of heat out of the ground.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
CDB57A79-B694-4D01-95B8-F5D6B2D4954C.jpeg
It’s a white out in Edmond. The little bit that was in the yard is already disappearing. Patches of blue sky too.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like there is maybe a half inch of snow on the ground here in Shawnee.

I'm not planning on getting out on the roads for a while so I don't know if they are slick at all.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
there is a bit of ice on my sidewalks and the grass is frozen. Road was 25f when I shot it with a temp gun. Its chilly outside but while roads are wet didn't appear anything was frozen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom