North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My whole thought is why doesnt the US get with Russia and China and say ok we are taking out these strategic targets (mostly military installations and Nuclear facilities) and then we will back off we are going to teach this kid to STFU real fast and they will be quiet for another 50 years. Which honestly could be what they are doing right now.
The DPRK leaders may be batsh!t crazy, but China is their ally, and not standing by your ally is a good way to screw up your international relations, particularly when you're building relationships with countries not necessarily friendly toward the US ("gee, the Chinese said they'd stand behind the DPRK, but when the feces hit the rotating oscillator, they turned their backs and let the US do what they wanted, so how can we trust them?"). Plus, it's kind of like having a little brother who's a shiftless, drug-addicted bum--it's one thing for you to try to straighten him out, but having the biggest guy on the block threatening to beat him up, even if it's because your brother keeps annoying his brother, is something else entirely.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
China and North Korea is like the U.S. and Israel, they wont let anything happen to them, they havev a treaty with them in case they are attacked. Russia did do quite a bit if business wigh them also, they just recently forgave the of a huge debt.
The little punk is trying to provoke us into attacking so they can get into a war with us and drag everyone else in, what do they really have to lose? Kim will just go hide in a mountain till its over, chubby little **** apparently has enough to eat unlike the people of North Korea.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Korea seen moving mid-range missile to east coast: reports

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has moved what appears to be a mid-range Musudan missile to its east coast, South Korea's Yonhap news agency said on Thursday, quoting multiple government sources privy to intelligence from U.S. and South Korean authorities.

It was not clear if the missile was mounted with a warhead or whether the North was planning to fire it or was just putting it on display as a show of force, one South Korean government source was quoted as saying.

"South Korean and U.S. intelligence authorities have obtained indications the North has moved an object that appears to be a mid-range missile to the east coast," the source said.

The Musudan missile is believed to have a range of 3,000 km (1,875 miles) or more, which would put all of South Korea and Japan in range and possibly also the U.S. territory of Guam in the Pacific Ocean. North Korea is not believed to have tested these mid-range missiles, according to most independent experts

South Korea's defense ministry declined to comment.

North Korea has threatened a nuclear strike on the United States and missile attacks on its Pacific bases, including in Guam. Those threats followed new U.N. sanctions imposed on the North after it carried out its third nuclear test in February.

The missile was moved to the coast by train. The North has a missile launch site on the northeastern coast, which it has used to unsuccessfully test-fire long-range rockets in the past.

The Yonhap report did not say if the missile had been moved to the missile site.

Japan's Asahi Shimbun newspaper issued a similar report on Thursday, saying the North had moved what appeared to be a long-range missile to its east coast.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...rth-missilebre93301s-20130403,0,6720083.story

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The news ticker on my phone had two interesting stories on it a few minutes ago, 1) Russia is moving troops to some place called vladivostok, in eastern Russia and 2) the norks have approved use of cutting edge nukes against mainland USA. When I get to my pc ill try and find the links.

**** is ramping up fast and nobody is gonna win.

I'll bet you a brick of Fed .22 ammo that nothing happens.
Valdivostok is the first stage of the trans siberian rail road, and also the most eastern port of the Russian navy.

Troop movements might be a platoon. Got any verifiable facts about Brigades or Divisions? Rail movements of armor, artillery? Has the Soviet Navy brought any ships into the area yet?

Nothing here, lets move along.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll done missed the point , right hear on the first page
I hate waitin around and speculating. The whole NK/China/pakistan/iran thing needs settled. We dont need china but they need us.

I say provoke NK and see what side china wants to be on, then just take care of business.
Clinton wouldnt have taken that Crap....Smack them doogies and tell them to straighten Up

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
government source was quoted as saying.

"South Korean and U.S. intelligence authorities have obtained indications the North has moved an object that appears to be a mid-range missile to the east coast," the source said.

The Musudan missile is believed to have a range of 3,000 km (1,875 miles) or more, which would put all of South Korea and Japan in range and possibly also the U.S. territory of Guam in the Pacific Ocean. North Korea is not believed to have tested these mid-range missiles, according to most independent experts

The "object" is likely a plywood recreation of said Missle. You really need to do some research about the cold war when Russia and the US built and moved huge plywood and inflatable weapons like tanks, missles, etc, and transported them around the country to confuse the opposition.....

LOL this is getting really good for an amazing amount of misinformation.

Its getting to be comical. :D

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I just think he is trying to impress his generals and play tough guy to his people. Unfortunately, when tensions are high all it takes is some idiot on the DMZ to get an itchy trigger finger and the fireworks begin.

Everything will probably wind down in the next week or two but I wouldn't want to be in Seoul right now either. Something about knowing there are 10,000 artillery pieces aimed at you is a little unsettling.

Lets hope and pray that common sense prevails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom