North Koreans launch missile over Japan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/world/asia/north-korea-missile.html

A missile was hurled tuesday over Hokkaido in Japan.

It prompted the Japanese government to sound sirens and warn it's citizens to take cover in basements or sturdy buildings.

South Korea's air force has staged a live-fire drill simulating the destruction of North Korea's leadership, hours after Pyongyang launched a missile over Japan.

Any attack upon Japan or South Korea of course is the same as an attack and provocation against the United States.

I hate to say this, because i am loath to go to war, especially after that whole Iraq debacle.

But i feel as if we should rip off the band aid before Kim Jong Fatass decides to launch a real nuke that can reach the USA.

his erratic behaviour has made it seem that even letting them have the ability to reach the west coast of the United States unacceptable. Given his threats to our country, we can't accept this situation. So what should we do?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Third one if I remember right.

from what i understand, this is the first one to actually go over Japanese airspace.

Hokkaido_Map.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Un will launch one over SK or Japan, it'll go SPUT! SPUT! FIZZLE! and crash into some village or rice patty. Then, it'll be game on for us and the end of the Kim dynasty and likely most of the rest of NK.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom