North Koreans launch missile over Japan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a very difficult situation to deal with short of creating a desert out of North Korea. I'm not sure we have many options left unless the Chinese get on board with reeling that nutcase back into his asylum. Seems to me the only option is to get serious about arming South Korea with defensive missile systems and Japan with nukes. I think that would cause China to rethink their position on North Korea.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a very difficult situation to deal with short of creating a desert out of North Korea. I'm not sure we have many options left unless the Chinese get on board with reeling that nutcase back into his asylum. Seems to me the only option is to get serious about arming South Korea with defensive missile systems and Japan with nukes. I think that would cause China to rethink their position on North Korea.
It is a tough situation. China is the key, and I'm not sure how that's going happen. They have agreed on some sanctions, but still financially support them. Iran is a big supporter as well buying weapons and arms from them.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect that Japan would never go for the nukes being on their soil (post #13).

As far as the President saying that "all options are on the table", I think that every President over the last 60 years has said the same thing. Sanctions do not and have never worked, but unfortunately, that is all we have short of military engagement. NK is truly a no win situation.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should start knocking his missiles out of the air as soon as they reach international waters or air space. That would send a message...

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should start knocking his missiles out of the air as soon as they reach international waters or air space. That would send a message...
You'd think the US military would relish the free practice. Only problem with committing is if you miss or it doesn't work properly, the military brass looks like a bunch of fools and the finger pointing would begin. Or, maybe they don't want China and Russia to know what our capabilities are. I would truly like to know the reason they haven't been shooting down Nork missiles tests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom