Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Starting to look like we may need to notify the local gendarme what we are going to be doing so they wont think we are starting a county uprising lol!!
Tanfoglio 380
ATI 1911 45
Shield 45
AK47 and 74

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starting to look like we may need to notify the local gendarme what we are going to be doing so they wont think we are starting a county uprising lol!!
Tanfoglio 380
ATI 1911 45
Shield 45
AK47 and 74
Good point. I was going to notify my sheriff as a courtesy. He's good people; very pro-gun.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like we're sharing what we're bringing. I'll bring a 10X10 shade if needed plus a few chairs. I also have a 6ft folding table if needed. Otherwise I'll bring:
Mosin Nagant
Savage Axis .223
River 10/22
Luger P08
Para 1911
Taurus 92

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.44 mag with OMFG bear loads
AR-22 Nordic Steel challenge rifle
Ruger Mark III steel challenge pistol
Nordic 10-22 conversion steel challenge rifle
.22 S&W masterpiece
Maybe a shotgun and clay pigeon thrower if the OP is OK with it? I supply the clays and thrower at no charge.
Others want to bring their shotguns, I will still supply the clays at no charge. just give me an idea of how many will bring shotguns.
Will bring some steel swingers for those with .22 to play with.

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.44 mag with OMFG bear loads
AR-22 Nordic Steel challenge rifle
Ruger Mark III steel challenge pistol
Nordic 10-22 conversion steel challenge rifle
.22 S&W masterpiece
Maybe a shotgun and clay pigeon thrower if the OP is OK with it? I supply the clays and thrower at no charge.
Others want to bring their shotguns, I will still supply the clays at no charge. just give me an idea of how many will bring shotguns.

Will bring some steel swingers for those with .22 to play with.
Unless I'm missing something very major, I'm not set up for trap and skeet. Sorry. If you all want to bring shotguns, fine; we can shoot them downrange, (I've done that a few times) but T&S, no.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see no need to bring the same stuff everyone else is, so I will bring a SW MP .22 Compact, a Ruger MK IV, a larger handgun or two just cuz, and a Kimber Micro .380 so anybody who wants to try that little pocket shooter out can.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to the guns I mentioned earlier, I'm thinking of taking my Walther PPK/s. It is a 22 RF, and it has had issues in the past, but I'm function-firing it now and so far, it works even with Remington bulk pack.

Also, druryj and I were discussing the times and the idea was floated that we start at 830-900 AM, then knock off about noon and head to the Red Barn Cafe in Caldwell, KS.

Any thoughts on this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom