Northern Oklahoma Predator Seminar....GO TIME!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i attached a map to the bottom of the first post...if that will help you...send me a message with your email and i might be able to send you better map...

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am thinking about having an area sectioned (back in the corner away from the normal people:lmfao:) off for us OSA guys that show up, so everyone can meet up.....:greetings

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nvrsatisfied

i attached a map to the bottom of the first post...if that will help you...send me a message with your email and i might be able to send you better map...

Oops! :blush: Right under my nose.

Not familiar with Perry but that map looks pretty good. However, if you think it is not-so-good I'll gladly accept a better one! :bighug: PM inbound.

Thanks. Hoping to get up there. An OSA "area" would be great.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will this be a "High fence area"? Like at the zoo.

If I show up it will need a high fence:eek2:

I just spent about 4 hours making some smothered mushroom venison patties for the attendees. Hope every body likes them......that is if I can get off. I'm working emergency crew at the plant. I've arranged to be off if we don't have any problems going on. If I can't I'd sure like to get them there. Don't know how to do that, but we will work it out.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am thinking about having an area sectioned (back in the corner away from the normal people:lmfao:) off for us OSA guys that show up, so everyone can meet up.....:greetings

So, are you saying we have to associate with 'outsiders?' I thought it was just gonna' be us OSA'ers! Now, I suppose you expect me to take my meds before I come?!?!?!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, are you saying we have to associate with 'outsiders?' I thought it was just gonna' be us OSA'ers! Now, I suppose you expect me to take my meds before I come?!?!?!
Might be a good Idea? I have some crazy predator hunters that have told me they would attend. They are very succesful hunting predators, but aren't dumb enough to know they can't learn something new.:D:D

;d;d

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whew! Thought I was gonna' get stuck working today. Had to work late last night, but apparently they gave up on working this week-end. My hunting buddy is stuck working today, so I guess I'll be by myself. Looking forward to it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom