Not 100% certain but I believe I saw a Mountain Lion Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i was around 4 years old there was leopard running loose in OKC. baited baloney was put out, which it ingested, course the local yahoos didn't know the dosage and killed the leopard. i remember it well cause it was on the first TV i had ever seen, my uncle had bought one and would bring it out on his front porch and the neighbors would sit in lawn chairs on his front yard, eating popcorn, watching the test pattern sometimes. he also had chickens and a horse in town, edmond proper, about 6 blocks west of broadway on main street.

it's real, it happened, used to be on display at the zoo in it's stuffed glory. and the zoo upgraded the safety of the cat enclosures so no more leopards would escape.

if i were lucky enough to see a mt lion, cub or adult, i would never publish the locale, some mighty hunter would just go shoot it just because he could.

CDBrock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's real, it happened, used to be on display at the zoo in it's stuffed glory. and the zoo upgraded the safety of the cat enclosures so no more leopards would escape.

thats a story i can believe. plausible, the animal actually exists, and doesn't involve made up elements.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• big_rooster.jpg
    big_rooster.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 130

Latest posts

Top Bottom