Not How I Wanted To Start My Morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember 80% of used cars currently on the market are rebuilder POS.
There's lots here in Tulsa with thousands being rebuilt as fast as possible.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal she’s OK.

Had one of those a few weeks ago; 20 year old son came in and immediately went to “OK - don’t get mad…”. He borrowed my bike, and laid it down on the clover leaf from I44 to northbound 169. Told him that his being OK was all that mattered, I can fix the bike. It’s easy to see what’s important.
A long time ago when I was first married I put a folded piece of paper in the glovebox in the little leather folder I have for the insurance and registration. The note said, "Never mind about the car, I love you." I did the same with my kids and their cars when they got their licenses.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you buy it new? If not and they don't total it, get the airbags checked that previous owner didn't disable.
No, we didn’t buy it new. It was a lease trade in with 14,000 miles on it and was a “certified used car” with a spotless Carfax. We looked a long time to find it, because there are some real POS’s on the market.

My daughter is at lifeguard training tonight, so she’ll probably work out any soreness she may have.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure her neck, back, and chest will feel it tomorrow though. Glad she's okay.

Get her to the hospital STAT and call your attorney or an attorney. I know you might not want to be "that guy" but a little more money in the bank account never hurt.

Soft tissue injuries are no joke and sometimes don't show up for weeks. Keep an eye on her.

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get a call from my daughter a little after 9 this morning, and she’s crying and apologizing. I finally get her calmed down, and she tells me she’s been in a wreck. She’s ok, the other driver’s ok, but her Jeep isn’t. Fortunately, we have good insurance, and the wreck wasn’t her fault. An AT&T truck pulled out right in front of her as she topped a hill. She was going slow enough that her airbags didn’t deploy.
View attachment 271621
Glad she was not hurt, that looks bad you might check if there is a recall on the bags. There was on my truck, found out after a wreck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom