Not yet...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pushed her buttons again but she stopped short of a good ol' Southside Capitol Hill butt whoopin. Wanted to get another View attachment 362111 For the record, shingles really get to stinging worse when you're pushing the fire to the middle with a rake.
Really hope you get to feeling better.

A now deceased buddy (cancer) had shingles really bad and he went through hell with it....figuring it was about time that we did something mama and I had our 1st of two shingles vaccinations one week ago and get the 2nd mid July.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard on the radio that OK is in the top 5 places for doctor salaries nation wide. They said something like 450 grand avg doctor salary in OK. wow!

They also said doctor pay is trending down nation wide but trending up in OK.
Not only doctors but dentists as well. I had a tooth broke off at the gum-line and two different dentists quoted the price of an implant at $5,000. and $4,000. consecutively (not counting extraction and medications).

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: Got out of the hospital in time to see some rain here at the place. They took me in and worked on me the doctors (yes plural) said my heart did something very rare. My blood vessel was completely blocked off on the right side of my heart so it just rerouted the bloodstream through some other vessels all on its own. The body is an amazing thing. Was down in recovery after the 3 hour operation and here came the calvary to take me back to the operating room. I sprung a leak and had fluid building up around my heart. They got that fixed and and after a couple of days I'm home resting on my own bed. Gotta still take it easy a while. I sure am enjoying see the Turkey pictures congrats to all!

Same with my wife's oldest sister. They discovered the same situation of the body rerouting the blood when the other blocked off.

God did a wondrous thing with His creation.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: Got out of the hospital in time to see some rain here at the place. They took me in and worked on me the doctors (yes plural) said my heart did something very rare. My blood vessel was completely blocked off on the right side of my heart so it just rerouted the bloodstream through some other vessels all on its own. The body is an amazing thing. Was down in recovery after the 3 hour operation and here came the calvary to take me back to the operating room. I sprung a leak and had fluid building up around my heart. They got that fixed and and after a couple of days I'm home resting on my own bed. Gotta still take it easy a while. I sure am enjoying see the Turkey pictures congrats to all!
Damn man and I thought I had it rough there for awhile. Get well soon. Oh and I am pretty sure I have some pictures of turkeys I can share too. Just need to remember which folder I stored them in. :P :P

turkey.gif

:P

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it boy!!! I missed this post yesterday. Glad you’re home and doing alright. You had better take it easy, so I don’t have to talk to your wife.:tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom