Not yet...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE....heart surgeon says I'll be okay to go in the other hospital and let that surgeon try to get all melanoma cut out then he'll do some more work on the old ticker. Oh yeah, one more thing......SHINGLES SUCK, feels like somebody slapped me with a cactus. Mother was not happy with me yesterday trying to sneak off out in the woods to see if lightning struck. Oops. Other than that I'm in pretty good shape. LOL

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE....heart surgeon says I'll be okay to go in the other hospital and let that surgeon try to get all melanoma cut out then he'll do some more work on the old ticker. Oh yeah, one more thing......SHINGLES SUCK, feels like somebody slapped me with a cactus. Mother was not happy with me yesterday trying to sneak off out in the woods to see if lightning struck. Oops. Other than that I'm in pretty good shape. LOL
You really need to quit going to the doctor. I haven’t been in 19 years and feel like crap all the time, but after a few years, I got used to it and don’t know any different now. :anyone:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really need to quit going to the doctor. I haven’t been in 19 years and feel like crap all the time, but after a few years, I got used to it and don’t know any different now. :anyone:
Hell, I feel kinda obligated to keep paying for their new cars now....

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get well bro . Stop pushing mommas buttons before she plants some shoe leather in your crack.
I pushed her buttons again but she stopped short of a good ol' Southside Capitol Hill butt whoopin. Wanted to get another
20230328_075944.jpg
brush pile burnt before I go see the heart surgeon tomorrow and get another lecture from him about keeping still. I'll tell him just like I tell her.... I'm gonna keep living til I ain't. For the record, shingles really get to stinging worse when you're pushing the fire to the middle with a rake.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I feel kinda obligated to keep paying for their new cars now....
Heard on the radio that OK is in the top 5 places for doctor salaries nation wide. They said something like 450 grand avg doctor salary in OK. wow!

They also said doctor pay is trending down nation wide but trending up in OK.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: Got out of the hospital in time to see some rain here at the place. They took me in and worked on me the doctors (yes plural) said my heart did something very rare. My blood vessel was completely blocked off on the right side of my heart so it just rerouted the bloodstream through some other vessels all on its own. The body is an amazing thing. Was down in recovery after the 3 hour operation and here came the calvary to take me back to the operating room. I sprung a leak and had fluid building up around my heart. They got that fixed and and after a couple of days I'm home resting on my own bed. Gotta still take it easy a while. I sure am enjoying see the Turkey pictures congrats to all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom