November Eat and Shoot ... Lawton and OKC Fat Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I'm fixing to close orders for cookies ... I love you guys but I'm not baking cookies in the middle of the night because somebody decided they wants to show at the last minute ...

:P

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I will be able to make this one after all... I was thinking I was going to move the Tulsa Appleseed to that weekend, but ended up deciding to keep it on this weekend. I will bring some toys... the PLR-16 will definitely be making an appearance... a 9" 5.56 with no muzzle device is fun indoors! Anybody know whether they allow positional shooting, like kneeling, seated, prone? If so I will bring 25m Army Quification Tests and Redcoat targets. Those are lots of fun

BTW thanks for posting a separate thread for this!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kneeling and resting on the bench is fine but beyond that I don't think it's going to be possible unless we have the new bay to ourselves or the whole place for that matter.

Oh can I throw out there that if anyone has a front sight tool that they can bring along and work my backup sights on my ar it would be appreciated. For that matter really dial in the scope too, lol. Got it as close as I could with my step daughter but she wanted to pull the trigger not sight in.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But I fit,,,
I'm old and fat.

I think I'll stay minimal and just bring one pair of handguns for myself,,,
Anyone out there interested in trying a CZ-75B Kadet?

I'll be more interested in socializing than shooting,,,
It will be nice to put faces to your handles.

Aarond

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I fit,,,
I'm old and fat.

I think I'll stay minimal and just bring one pair of handguns for myself,,,
Anyone out there interested in trying a CZ-75B Kadet?

I'll be more interested in socializing than shooting,,,
It will be nice to put faces to your handles.

Aarond

LOL ... that describes GC and I both to a T ... :P Built more for comfort than speed these days, fo' sho' ... I'm not sure what GC's bringing this time. Things being the way they are with me I, too, am just there for the social event ...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... that describes GC and I both to a T ... :P Built more for comfort than speed these days, fo' sho' ... I'm not sure what GC's bringing this time. Things being the way they are with me I, too, am just there for the social event ...

Well I will probably bring you a little social companionship cause I doubt my wife will be up to shooting. You two can just sit back relax and crank up the music.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I will be able to make this one after all... I was thinking I was going to move the Tulsa Appleseed to that weekend, but ended up deciding to keep it on this weekend. I will bring some toys... the PLR-16 will definitely be making an appearance... a 9" 5.56 with no muzzle device is fun indoors! Anybody know whether they allow positional shooting, like kneeling, seated, prone? If so I will bring 25m Army Quification Tests and Redcoat targets. Those are lots of fun

BTW thanks for posting a separate thread for this!

Sorry, hensch ... no prone shooting. Target angles are funky ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom