NY Media Publishes Names and Addresses of Gun Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Runner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like New York is making it easier for the criminals to find the homes with handguns than someone could find a home for sale in the state. No privacy and no 44 oz. Dr Peppers. "What idiots".....is absolutely correct

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think everyone on that list should stage a break-in and claim all their guns were stolen. Then they can sue for replacement cost and get off the list since they no longer have a gun.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for merging these threads; my search skilz obviously stink because I tried.

Anyway, anybody gonna help our Blue-belly Yankee brethren wish the publishers a merry Christmas? I think I'm in. Here is a recent comment posted to the above link by someone asking:

We who have been exposed by the National Enquirer of Westchester (a.k.a The Journal News) should apply en masse for FULL CARRY permits since we now can “demonstrate need”. If we are denied then a class action tort against Westchester County to demand issuance of Full Carry for all Westchester County Handgun Permit owners.
By placing a map with our personal information on the internet, the Gannett rag has given a shopping list to thugs, criminal mutts, amateur thieves, teenage wannabes and terrorists. Each and every time we leave our homes we never know what we’ll find when we return. Am I going to get accosted as I enter or leave my home? Will I find a gun to my head as I try to open my door? Will I have middle of the night visitors? What about my Aunt, whose house is identified, and whose husband died over 5 years ago and no longer owns his handgun? How do we protect her?
Boycott the JN, tell the businesses you patronize that you will no longer be reading nor buying that rag so they will be wasting their advertising dollars. It’s time for economic warfare against these “journalistic” whores.
Last but not least call all the numbers given and wish them a Merry Christmas from a 2nd Amendment supporter, who protects their right to abuse the 1st amendment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom