Obama Coming To Cushing OK Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think people will be bussed in to fill up the crowd to cheer his every word? I would not doubt it. I would almost go just to see the buses and people "they" bring in. But what do I know anyway? Nothing per them.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's probably coming to announce some more revenge against the only state in the union where he lost every single country in 2008. 600+ jobs axed at Tinker's 3d Combat Comm, Boeings C-130 upgrade cancelled to the tune of a few hundred jobs. KC-135s slated to be taken away from Tinker, killing the pipeline etc....I'm sure there's a bunch else he has lined up.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After being the sole veto power of stopping the Keystone Pipeline from bringing more Canadian oil into the USA, now after Canada has started making agreements to ship that oil to Europe, Obama wants to come to Oklahoma to show how he is concerned about our foreign dependent energy situation? He has blocked every possibility imaginable way where we can take any step froward to be energy independent. We have the largest oil reserves in the world and are not allowed to access them. What a crock of BS. However, close to 50% of the nation either does not understand we could be independent or has forgotten how he vetoed and blocked everything he could They fall for his phoney campaign propaganda and fully intend to vote for him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom