obamanators big speech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am still rolling on the floor from his 60 Minutes interview where he basically said he was the 4th best president of modern times. Funny how that part was cut from the broadcast, but someone saved it and it is making the rounds.

Well if he is Number five, I would hate to see number six.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best defense against Obama is Obama.

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

If only he would make more off-the-cuff speeches and grant interviews instead of hiding behind those teleprompters.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this thread into a debate so don't react defensive but since moving out here about 7 months ago I find almost every hates Obama. So those of you (looks like all) who dislike him, can you tell me which president you feel was the best out of the following list?

1- Bush Jr
2- Clinton
3- Bush Sr
4- Regan

...I'm just wondering.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it's a matter of who's better on the list. Obama has been anti-gun his entire career and this is a gun forum.....
If you do a search on this forum, you will find complaints about all of those people on that list being anti-gun at some point.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's a matter of who's better on the list. Obama has been anti-gun his entire career and this is a gun forum.....
If you do a search on this forum, you will find complaints about all of those people on that list being anti-gun at some point.

Oh I know all about his anti-gun views. Also I didn't mean to ask per say who was better. What I wanted to know was who "you feel" did a better job. Just a personal question, nothing more.

V

VicedKink

I don't want to turn this thread into a debate so don't react defensive but since moving out here about 7 months ago I find almost every hates Obama. So those of you (looks like all) who dislike him, can you tell me which president you feel was the best out of the following list?

1- Bush Jr
2- Clinton
3- Bush Sr
4- Regan

...I'm just wondering.

Clinton.

Reagan did a lot of fiscal harm to our country. Obama has ran up the highest national deficit, and if you want to take a quick look at number 2 (no pun intended) look no further than Reagan.

As for Bush 1... expended a lot of resources to not accomplish much of anything other than drawing a line in the sand with that hussein fella.

As for Bush 2... well, now we know what its like to have a doofus. Great guy, but I really dont put much stock into fellas that get their walkin orders from imaginary people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom