obamanators big speech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jews Killed Jesus and Christians still like them more then MooseLimbs. Clinton Screwed America With the AWB and I still like him more than Either of the Bush's. Be kind to everybody. That hooker that you run out of the hotel room without paying might be your' Court appointed Public Defender or DHS Caseworker.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this thread into a debate so don't react defensive but since moving out here about 7 months ago I find almost every hates Obama. So those of you (looks like all) who dislike him, can you tell me which president you feel was the best out of the following list?

1- Bush Jr
2- Clinton
3- Bush Sr
4- Regan

...I'm just wondering.

I've never heard of that Regan guy so I'll vote for him. I don't know anyone who likes Obama either except for that car that pulled in front of me the other day and had one of his bumper stickies.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC said:
I've never heard of that Regan guy so I'll vote for him. I don't know anyone who likes Obama either except for that car that pulled in front of me the other day and had one of his bumper stickies.

You didn't miss much

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clinton's balanced budget was on paper only. Clinton was reaping the rewards of reagan's economic plans. It is a guaranteed fact that economic policies take several years to actually make a difference. The current economic climate is not Obama's fault, something that many on here don't want to hear. What is Obama's fault is how he has handled it. Knee-jerk reactions and seriously questionable stop-gaps are not going to fix anything. You simply have to stop the hemoraging from the top down. Nothing is going to happen until the people take the country back from the politicos. They are the problem. You should not enter congress with 100K in the bank and come out 4 years later a multi-millionaire. It isn't even the pacs that are amking them rich, it is the insider information. They should not be allowed to capitalize on the insider info. lots wrong in Washington, and it starts at the top.

Well said.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jews Killed Jesus and Christians still like them more then MooseLimbs. Clinton Screwed America With the AWB and I still like him more than Either of the Bush's. Be kind to everybody. That hooker that you run out of the hotel room without paying might be your' Court appointed Public Defender or DHS Caseworker.

Holy Hell! I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom