obamanators big speech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this thread into a debate so don't react defensive but since moving out here about 7 months ago I find almost every hates Obama. So those of you (looks like all) who dislike him, can you tell me which president you feel was the best out of the following list?

1- Bush Jr
2- Clinton
3- Bush Sr
4- Regan

...I'm just wondering.

All of the above, in the following order.

1) Reagan
2) Bush Jr
3) Bush Sr
4) Clinton

No one is going to be perfect as President because of the rules in DC and having to work with Congress and everyone will agree with whomever is Prez on at least a few things unless they are brain dead, but Obama is the worst we have had in many decades. I think that in my lifetime only Carter was worse, but Obama still has a year to go and may even knock Carter from the worst spot.

[Broken External Image]

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for his speech.

Oblama is the only president to tell the truth.

He never lies.

He tells it like it is.

His stimulus package worked beyond expectations.

The economy is better than it has ever been in US history.

Unemployment is lower than ever in US history.

The government is more transparent than ever in US history.

The debt is lower than ever in US history.

He never plays golf like the other stupid presidents plus he works all the time and never takes vacations.

He works with republicans and embraces their ideas more than any other president.

Long live Oblahma.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reagan did more good than bad. That is about all you can measure a president on, their good/bad ratio. Clinton did a few positive things, but in the end, most of his policies were collosal failures, several of which led to where we are no (housing bubble was his fault, not Obama's) Bush Sr. screwed up because he didn't get Saddam the first time. Jr.'s terms saved us from gore, who would have destroyed this country in 3 years, but the second term was a massive failure and set up the rules giving the next pres the ability to easily turn the presidency into a dictatorship.

Obama is a joke. He never should have been elected, and I think that most people agree. He says one thing and does another, just like every other politician in the history of politics. He couldn't fix a bathtub drain with plug and detailed instructions. He has done nothing good for this country. Not a single thing. He has caused both parties to divide amongst themselves, created chaos in the markets and frankly is just an arrogant prick.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clinton's balanced budget was on paper only. Clinton was reaping the rewards of reagan's economic plans. It is a guaranteed fact that economic policies take several years to actually make a difference. The current economic climate is not Obama's fault, something that many on here don't want to hear. What is Obama's fault is how he has handled it. Knee-jerk reactions and seriously questionable stop-gaps are not going to fix anything. You simply have to stop the hemoraging from the top down. Nothing is going to happen until the people take the country back from the politicos. They are the problem. You should not enter congress with 100K in the bank and come out 4 years later a multi-millionaire. It isn't even the pacs that are amking them rich, it is the insider information. They should not be allowed to capitalize on the insider info. lots wrong in Washington, and it starts at the top.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Clinton's balanced budget was on paper only. Clinton was reaping the rewards of reagan's economic plans. It is a guaranteed fact that economic policies take several years to actually make a difference. The current economic climate is not Obama's fault, something that many on here don't want to hear. What is Obama's fault is how he has handled it. Knee-jerk reactions and seriously questionable stop-gaps are not going to fix anything. You simply have to stop the hemoraging from the top down. Nothing is going to happen until the people take the country back from the politicos. They are the problem. You should not enter congress with 100K in the bank and come out 4 years later a multi-millionaire. It isn't even the pacs that are amking them rich, it is the insider information. They should not be allowed to capitalize on the insider info. lots wrong in Washington, and it starts at the top.

I can agree with this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom