Official I hate California thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They stop you at the border like your entering a foreign country. Do you have any fruits or vegetables?

They also have really stupid gun laws.

I could make a few more points, but I really don't want to be banned.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't live there so I don't waste time "hating" a state. I DO like their wine though.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because I lived in the ******* of the world for 5 years. It's called Barstow California and it sucked being uprooted as a teenager and moved to that god forsaken shithole where there was literally nothing to do. Hang out at the mall... yeah that was exciting what they had for a mall was not much more than a super walmart. Movie theater of yeah 2 a screen dump, took my girlfriend to see dirty dancing when it came to the theater, went home after our date to find my mother watching dirty dancing on the VCR she had just rented it from the video store.

They had a drive in, not much better than the theater.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived there for 6 months when I was 18, I hated it. Someone actually asked me if indians still lived in teepees here. That is how they see us, ass backwards and like they are the only place that exists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom