Official I hate California thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I lived there for 6 months when I was 18, I hated it. Someone actually asked me if indians still lived in teepees here. That is how they see us, ass backwards and like they are the only place that exists.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but i got asked that in Austin

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been there twice at the "request" of the Air Force. Too much pollution, overcrowded, and attitudes. I don't care to go back.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived there from 11-18yrs old, the week after graduation I made my mom drive me back to Oklahoma. When she packed us up to go to Commifornia for a job oppurtunity when I was 10 I had the common sense to tell her I didn't want to go to that crap hole. It took her a little bit longer but guess who came back too? lol

Gas prices
Illegals
Spanish as a first language (it appears)
Im sick of seeing 12 mexicans packed into a 1998 suburban
dont get me started on healthcare polices (mexicans come OVER the border and get free/nearly free healthcare and then go back over!)
People are everywhere
Housing prices are :D

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived there for 6 months when I was 18, I hated it. Someone actually asked me if indians still lived in teepees here. That is how they see us, ass backwards and like they are the only place that exists.

I have had many folk ask me that when I am out of state........working in a call center I get tired of hearing them say OOOOOOklaHOOOOma when they ask where I am working at? Yeah it is always like they are surprised we have phones here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom