Official I hate California thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys crack me up. Aside from the occasional traffic jam, I've always enjoyed the time I've spent there.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to hear Parks 788 chime in on this one. Parks, where you at?

Evening jerk! :boxing3::D

I'll go:
-I live 1.5 miles from the beach and can't stand those women in them tiny little bikinis at the beach from March through late September. It really sucks and hurts my eyes.

-it really blows that I can wake up and surf for an hour before I go to work. Have you ever snow skied and surfed in the same day? Punishment, I tell ya!

-And that damn Mammoth Mountain, one of the worlds largest snow ski mountains, only six hours away.

-I can't stand the multiple state and national forests to be able to hike and camp in. No fun at all. Not to mention some of the countries best adventure and hard core off roading in the US.

-Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, mountain biking, hiking, off roading, skiing (both kinds), scenic drives for 700 miles up the coast (Hwy 1), two sepeate wine countries, outstanding golf courses, good hunting especially in far northern California, great freshwater fishing, etc, etc. I hate it all and really blows donkeys that I can do just about any of these activities with very little to no notice.

Also, in California, for the Okie family of 4 with a combined weight of 1100 lbs dressed in your too-tight neon outfit with the fanny pack around your waste we have lots of attraction for your next family vacation. Disneyland, Seaworld (where you may feel at home getting your picture taken with Shamoo), Hollywood, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, San Francisco, etc, etc. Go ahead, spend your vacation and hard-earned money at these godforsaken places then fly back home to your house with axles.

Actually, some of you make good points about how screwed up this place is. If it weren't for the f'ed up govt and all the Libs it would be a great place to live in most places. Fortunately, I live in Coastal Orange County. It is a very conservative area and affluent. If you have ever been there you'd know.

The funniest part about this entire thread is that I am typing this from my inlaws couch in Sapulpa. We just spent 10 hours setting up deer camp outside of Cookson.

Bash away people of Walmart, bash away.:D

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate California because they have medical pot... A bunch of inflated "movie stars", they continually try to pass gay marriage after the people vote it down. The best thing to happen is and earth quake drop off the state into the ocean.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate is such a strong word. I would say I do not agree with several of their laws, but my friends that live in Cali also do not agree with those laws too. Yes you have to stop at the boarder for a check to see if you have anything that will bring food pest into the state, many of you eat the food that comes from Cali, just look on the wrapper, okay maybe not if you do not eat fruits, nuts, vegetables or cheese.
Yes Barstow is the ******* of the world, I do not like driving through there, but so is Needles, and several other desert towns. I do not enjoy driving through the San Joaquin Valley, but I am sure, like Barstow, and Needles there are some good points too. I do not like being unarmed while in California, but give that up to enjoy myself while there.

In the Summer time, the Central Coast is a great place to be, in the winter time Squaw Valley is a great place to snow ski. Spring and Fall, Sonoma Valley is great. There is a big difference if you know people that you enjoy being with while out there.

When I first moved to Oklahoma, I hated it, but it grows on you. When you learn to appreciate the good things about a State, it makes the not so good take a back seat. I am sure you can say bad things about any State. Why do I now like Oklahoma, because most people believe in and hold dear the same things as I do. I still hate the heat.

Not all people in California are liberals, the friends I have are far from it. I would say they are very conservative. The problem is many people in California do not vote, so they end up having to put up with all the laws that the people that do come up with.

Life is what you make it. If you always find fault with things, and people sooner or later you become a very sad person that is unhappy with everything. If you try to find the good things in people and places, you live a happier life, they say those people live longer. Its your choice.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evening jerk! :boxing3::D

I'll go:
-I live 1.5 miles from the beach and can't stand those women in them tiny little bikinis at the beach from March through late September. It really sucks and hurts my eyes.

-it really blows that I can wake up and surf for an hour before I go to work. Have you ever snow skied and surfed in the same day? Punishment, I tell ya!

-And that damn Mammoth Mountain, one of the worlds largest snow ski mountains, only six hours away.

-I can't stand the multiple state and national forests to be able to hike and camp in. No fun at all. Not to mention some of the countries best adventure and hard core off roading in the US.

-Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, mountain biking, hiking, off roading, skiing (both kinds), scenic drives for 700 miles up the coast (Hwy 1), two sepeate wine countries, outstanding golf courses, good hunting especially in far northern California, great freshwater fishing, etc, etc. I hate it all and really blows donkeys that I can do just about any of these activities with very little to no notice.

Also, in California, for the Okie family of 4 with a combined weight of 1100 lbs dressed in your too-tight neon outfit with the fanny pack around your waste we have lots of attraction for your next family vacation. Disneyland, Seaworld (where you may feel at home getting your picture taken with Shamoo), Hollywood, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, San Francisco, etc, etc. Go ahead, spend your vacation and hard-earned money at these godforsaken places then fly back home to your house with axles.

Actually, some of you make good points about how screwed up this place is. If it weren't for the f'ed up govt and all the Libs it would be a great place to live in most places. Fortunately, I live in Coastal Orange County. It is a very conservative area and affluent. If you have ever been there you'd know.

The funniest part about this entire thread is that I am typing this from my inlaws couch in Sapulpa. We just spent 10 hours setting up deer camp outside of Cookson.

Bash away people of Walmart, bash away.:D

:D LOL!!! ^^^^ This ^^^

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes Barstow is the ******* of the world, I do not like driving through there, but so is Needles, and several other desert towns.
Haha! I once broke down in Needles and had to stay the night there. Interesting people in that town.

Latest posts

Top Bottom