Official I hate California thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs. Beast didn't know where Oklahoma was on the map until we started dating, at first I thought she was a little on the slow side but i discovered many of my friends out there didn't know either! I guess its the the California :hypnotize:

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate their nice weather and beaches. Oh wait, that's more like envy. You do have to share it with 10x as many people as Oklahoma...

The sad thing about California is that there are a lot of nice, regular, conservative people living there. Say about 40%. But their lives are ruled (ruined) by the 60% nuts.

Since California has about 37 million people vs. 3.7 mil here, there are actually more "normal" people suffering out in California than there are residents of our own state. It is a terrible shame because California is a beautiful place, lots of energy resources, wildlife, forests, and should by all accounts be a really good place to live.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
California was a great place to live in the 60's and part of the 70's, not too bad in the 80's but in the 90's it started going down hill and that is when I left. After 40 years in So Cal I'm happy to now call myself an Okie..

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had many folk ask me that when I am out of state........working in a call center I get tired of hearing them say OOOOOOklaHOOOOma when they ask where I am working at? Yeah it is always like they are surprised we have phones here.

ohh man I worked a call center or two & I know exactly what you mean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom