Official I hate California thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because I lived in the ******* of the world for 5 years. It's called Barstow California and it sucked being uprooted as a teenager and moved to that god forsaken shithole where there was literally nothing to do. Hang out at the mall... yeah that was exciting what they had for a mall was not much more than a super walmart. Movie theater of yeah 2 a screen dump, took my girlfriend to see dirty dancing when it came to the theater, went home after our date to find my mother watching dirty dancing on the VCR she had just rented it from the video store.

They had a drive in, not much better than the theater.

Been there. Right next door to 29 palms. I got lost there in a $90,000 Escalade (on loan from GM) in the middle of the bario. Not good. We ate at an italian place, was pretty decent.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually really enjoy visiting Cali when I can. I wil be there in January. Awesome weather, I love driving LA streets and freeways when it isn't in gridlock, its like a video game. Hate the food, good lord, they don't know how to make good food except for Fatburger and in n out. And I hate prius cars. and the politics are retarded. But as a place to visit, love it. San Diego is ultra cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom