Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh,
A vaccine (that works) would be extremely helpful in getting us back to normal. Not sure how anyone else could figure otherwise? Don't want to take it? Great! More power to you for whatever reason that is. I'll defer to Alex Jones about the rest.
Ahh, still throwing little daggers, like the Alex Jones thing. Someone even hints that they may disagree with you and they're a loon like Alex Jones.
Nice.

It's funny to me how quite a few on this board think this virus is a political manipulation, but yet they're so quick to buy into the vaccine that will fix a virus that they say is of no significance in the first place.

Not saying that's you JD8, I don't recall your position on the political aspect of all this, speaking in generalities now.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny to me how quite a few on this board think this virus is a political manipulation, but yet they're so quick to buy into the vaccine that will fix a virus that they say is of no significance in the first place.

I dont recall seeing any of these people here.
I wont take a vaccine
I know damn well its political
I dont think vaccines cause autism
I am high functioning autistic I'm told but it aint from any vaccine.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh,

Ahh, still throwing little daggers, like the Alex Jones thing. Someone even hints that they may disagree with you and they're a loon like Alex Jones.
Nice.

Not saying that's you JD8, I don't recall your position on the political aspect of all this, speaking in generalities now.

No, not anyone that disagrees with me.... just when we are having a vaccine discussion and you start talking about vaccines being forced upon us and having to carry vaccination papers. Yes... that's Alex Jones stuff. It is what it is.

This virus is real, but it's also been made a political football, and unfortunately, a test case for control IMO, by certain politicians, other politicians are just ignorant. None of that means vaccines aren't overwhelmingly beneficial or that they cause autism though.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screw a vaccine.

They keep telling us that our masks will not prevent us from catching the virus, it only keeps us from spreading it. Evidently, all those masks are one way masks!

Well, S##T !!!! - - - Wear the damned thing inside out or backwards! :thumbup3:

Woody

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screw a vaccine.

They keep telling us that our masks will not prevent us from catching the virus, it only keeps us from spreading it. Evidently, all those masks are one way masks!

Well, S##T !!!! - - - Wear the damned thing inside out or backwards! :thumbup3:

Woody

I believe CDC is currently saying that if you're exposed to a known/confirmed positive that you're expected to quarantine for 14 days even if you are wearing a cloth mask . . .

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not anyone that disagrees with me.... just when we are having a vaccine discussion and you start talking about vaccines being forced upon us and having to carry vaccination papers. Yes... that's Alex Jones stuff. It is what it is.

This virus is real, but it's also been made a political football, and unfortunately, a test case for control IMO, by certain politicians, other politicians are just ignorant. None of that means vaccines aren't overwhelmingly beneficial or that they cause autism though.

No, not Alex Jones, Fauci, keep up.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ards-for-americans-are-being-discussed-178784

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed Friday the federal government is considering issuing Americans certificates of immunity from the coronavirus, as the Trump administration works to better identify those who have been infected and restart the U.S. economy in the coming weeks.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You're so black and white man, of course vaccines have done a lot of good, that doesn't mean there haven't been problems.

If it makes it easier for you sleep with 'all vaccines are very good and have no side effects' then go and be happy.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this will help burst your happy vaccine bubble;

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus

"...The Independent Monitoring Board, a group set up by WHO to assess polio eradication, warned in a report this month that vaccine-derived polio virus is “spreading uncontrolled in West Africa, bursting geographical boundaries and raising fundamental questions and challenges for the whole eradication process.”

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're so black and white man, of course vaccines have done a lot of good, that doesn't mean there haven't been problems.

If it makes it easier for you sleep with 'all vaccines are very good and have no side effects' then go and be happy.

Stay with me. Here's what I said.... vaccines don't cause autism..... and that by far and large, they are beneficial. Nothing more, nothing less LOL. The rest is your strawman.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this will help burst your happy vaccine bubble;

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus

"...The Independent Monitoring Board, a group set up by WHO to assess polio eradication, warned in a report this month that vaccine-derived polio virus is “spreading uncontrolled in West Africa, bursting geographical boundaries and raising fundamental questions and challenges for the whole eradication process.”

Sorry, but it doesn't, viruses mutate, it's what they do.

However......

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/cdc-reports-sharp-increase-in-vaccinederived-poliovirus-outbreaks

“cVDPV is extremely rare and occurs when routine or supplementary immunization activities (SIAs) are poorly conducted and a population is left susceptible to poliovirus, whether from vaccine-derived or wild poliovirus,” Jorba said. “Hence, the problem is not with the vaccine itself, but low vaccination coverage. If a population is fully immunized, they will be protected against both vaccine-derived and wild polioviruses.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom